The island of Santa Maria, due to its unique characteristics in the Azores Archipelago, is perfect for discovering on foot. There are 6 official trails available from the sea to the mountains where the volcanic landscape merges with the sedimentary landscape, taking us back to the beginning of the Azores Archipelago.
- An awesome local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off within Vila do Porto
- Water and cereal bar
- Great memories to take home
- Lunch or any other food on the way;
- Pick-up and drop-off outside Vila. But add in on the note if you need it so we can add up to your reservation
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Walking shoes/sneakers, preferably not slippery
- You need some physical fitness for this experience. If you are able to power walk for at least 30 minutes, you should have the necessary endurance
- We usually start at 9AM and end by 2PM. If you have any impediment for that time, please mention it on the "Notes" field in your reservation
per person €60*
2 to 5 HOURS
* price may vary according to number of people and time of year.